posted by Quantum Life LLC , ,
Integrity Biofeedback Inc. and Academy: Anatomy of Emotions course beginning October 9th
Every illness that manifests has an underlying emotional component. Emotions are the foundation of all manifestations, whether good, bad, or indifferent. According to research,
at least 90 percent of all physical problems have psychological roots!
The iceberg that destroyed the “unsinkable” Titanic and took the lives of 1517 people was only 10% visible by the crew of the ship. This meant that the other 90% was below the surface, invisible as it were. It is the emotions that trigger the physiological symptoms of the body, putting the digestion and immune systems on hold! It is the emotions that we bury that chart our course for collision.
Identifying and balancing the aberrant emotional patterns on the iNfinity app is a must!!! This course will teach you why, and how!
Anatomy of Emotions
An in-depth yet practical teaching on the power of emotions, addressing such questions as…
ü How do emotions impact my physiological health and well-being
ü How does my ancestral emotional baggage influence my conscious and unconscious decisions
ü How can I identify my belief systems about God, myself, and my relationships that are sabotaging my life
ü How can I “reprogram” my thinking from negative to positive in a short period of time
Rooted in quantum physics and the latest in scientific research, this course will help you identify the reasons why you experience negative physical and emotional issues, and how to transform your core emotions on the cellular level using practical techniques and biofeedback.
Textbooks: Feelings Buried Alive Never Die by Karol Truman
Heal Your Body by Louise Hay
· Order through Amazon.com or purchase at your local bookstore
As a Man Thinketh by James Allen (included in student manual)
Dates: Thursday evenings, October 9, 16, 23, 30
Time: 8:00-9:15 p.m. EST
ü All classes are recorded so you can register for the course and listen to the recordings at your convenience. Course includes power point presentation and student notes.
Registration closes Wednesday, October 8th.
Questions? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 239-221-8977