How do I recover previous versions of my Dropbox file?Dropbox keeps snapshots of all changes made to files in your Dropbox within the past 30 days (or longer with the Extended Version History feature). See below for instructions on reverting to previous versions of files, and for quick links to instructions on restoring deleted files or undoing deletion events.
Revert to previous file versions on the Dropbox website
- Sign in to the Dropbox website. In other words not the app but you must sign in to Dropbox.com online!
- Note: Alternatively, you can click the white space beside your file's name to highlight it, and then click More to reveal the Previous versions option.
- Note: If you've deleted the file by accident, you'll need to first recover the deleted file.
- Right-click on the file in the file browser and select Previous versions.
Revert to previous versions on a Mac
- CTRL-click the file
- Hover your mouse over the Dropbox submenu and select View Previous Versions...
- Clicking View Previous Versions... will take you to the Dropbox website to view previous versions of your file
- Follow the website instructions above to revert to previous versions or to undelete a file removed by accident
For A Complete Step By Step Click Here